GDPR Changes Coming To Showroom
The designs which illustrate the new journey can be viewed here
The new journey will be as follows
When the user is on the quick quote screen they have the ability to save a quote.
- When they click 'Save' the modal will appear as it does now
- The user will enter the customers name and click OK.
When the user clicks on 'Continue' on the Quick Quote screen they move to the application form as they do now.
- A new section will be present at the top of the form which will provide an overview of why the data is being collected. We need you to provide wording to be used here.
- This will also contain a section giving the customer the option to opt-in for marketing. The customer will tick the box if they wish to opt in - this will be optional. This point only needs to be added if it is relevant for clients and they currently collect this.
- This will then unlock the form.
Once the form has been completed the user will click 'Continue to Review & Submit'
This will take the user to the Proposal Dashboard.
- They will click the 'Submit' button to submit the proposal to your endpoint.
The rest of showroom will remain unchanged.
We would appreciate if you please provide the following by 16th April 2018:
- The wording to go at the top of the application form.
If you have any questions regarding the above or GDPR, in general, please liaise with your product owner and/or email email@example.com