Our support phone line is currently unavailable
Due to unprecedented demand and in order to optimise our service response, for the time being we are unable to take your calls.
If you have any queries, issues, or requests, email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your account manager directly.Got it
“We wanted finance to be added seamlessly into an ecommerce journey.” GForces
What GForces wanted
GForces is a web agency servicing the automotive industry. They’d already created an e-commerce journey called ‘Transact’ for their retailers’ websites that allowed car buyers to buy a vehicle online. But they also wanted an additional option to enable buyers to purchase their vehicle through finance and a supplier who could supply a range of finance APIs to be easily added in to the e-commerce journey.
Why they chose us
We’ve worked very closely with GForces for a number of years which means they are already familiar with how to integrate our tools.
Because they already had experience of our technical expertise, GForces knew we could supply a solution that would slot seamlessly into the customer journey.
Pedal to metal
As GForces already knew how to integrate our products and build technology, they knew we could work very quickly from start to finish.
What we did
We provided GForces with a range of finance APIs to integrate into their retailer e-commerce journey. The various steps include:
- Finance quotes to power the calculator
- Multiple lender quotes
- Part exchange and delivery functionality
- Finance application form with the functionality to auto submit to lenders
- Lender submission to multiple lenders/brokers
- Lender status updates
- Finance lead generation capture
- Easily integrated solutions
- Client given control over style and functionality
- Multiple benefits from our relationships with mainstream finance lenders
How we helped
- Our solutions are easy to integrate
- As we provided finance APIs, the style and functionality was controlled by GForces so it could look and do exactly what they wanted
- GForces get to benefit from our existing relationships with all mainstream finance lenders