Graduate Back End Developer
We want to be as transparent as possible, so we've put together everything you'll need to know / will be useful for your new role.
Barn 4, Dunston Business Village, Stafford, ST18 9AB ⚓
£25,800 - £38,000 💸
8:30am-5pm, Mon - Fri ⏰
As a brand new member of our Back End team, you’ll be directly supporting Codeweavers: the UK’s leading provider of digital problem-solving to the automotive industry. Your presence will be felt straight away by our small, close-knit team and the rest of the company!
Codeweavers has a strong culture based on mutual support, positivity and fun in the workplace. We’re always learning and improving! While we’re a beautifully diverse bunch of people, all of us are creative, open-minded and friendly. We love what we do and we’re awesome at it.
When we think Back End Dev, we think: self-directed, self-motivated, focused. Everything below the tip of the iceberg, you’ll maintain. 💻
What we use
- C# (Visual Studio, Resharper)
- Web (ASP.NET, MVC, WebAPI)
- Object Relational Mapping
- Testing (NUnit, MOQ, Selenium)
- Service Oriented Architecture (WCF, REST)
- SQL Server, Postgres and Cassandra (NoSQL) CruiseControl.NET
What you'll be up to
- Developing using AGILE techniques
- Aiding in building a first-rate code base with clean code techniques
- Providing development, support and maintenance to our services and products
- Pair partnering and owning code collectively
Sound like you?
It’s not so much about having a specific set of skills or qualifications at this level. We’re after people who are flexible, willing to learn, and have a range of soft skills and relevant interests. You’ll be working with our existing development team, so please don’t worry if you don’t have experience in some of the technology we listed above. If you’re passionate about web development, you’ll catch up quickly!
How to Apply
If this role sounds interesting you can apply at email@example.com or continue with the button below.