Back End Software Developer
We want to be as transparent as possible, so we've put together everything you'll need to know / will be useful for your new role.
Barn 4, Dunston Business Village, Stafford, ST18 9AB ⚓
£25,800 - £38,000 💸
8:30am-5pm, Mon - Fri ⏰
As a brand new member of our Back End team, you’ll be directly supporting Codeweavers: the UK’s leading provider of digital problem-solving to the automotive industry. Your presence will be felt straight away by our small, close-knit team and the rest of the company!
Codeweavers has a strong culture based on mutual support, positivity and fun in the workplace. We always strive to learn and improve! While we’re a beautifully diverse bunch of people, all of us are creative, open-minded and friendly. We love what we do and we’re awesome at it.
When we think Back End Dev, we think: self-directed, self-motivated, focused. Everything below the tip of the iceberg, you’ll maintain. 💻
What we use
- C# (Visual Studio, Resharper)
- Web (ASP.NET, MVC, WebAPI)
- Object Relational Mapping
- Testing (NUnit, MOQ)
- Service Oriented Architecture (WCF, REST)
- SQL Server, Postgres and Cassandra (NoSQL) CruiseControl.NET
What you'll be up to
- Developing using agile techniques
- Aiding in building a first-rate code base with clean code techniques
- Providing development, support and maintenance to our services and products
- Pair partnering and owning code collectively
Sound like you?
- 2:1 or above in Computer Science, Mathematics or similar OR an exceptional portfolio
- Solid understanding of software engineering principles
- Experience creating APIs (REST, SOAP etc)
- An understanding of TDD
- Version control and continuous delivery skills
- Experience automating builds and deployments
If this role sounds interesting you can apply at firstname.lastname@example.org or continue with the button below.