Our support phone line is currently unavailable
Due to unprecedented demand and in order to optimise our service response, for the time being we are unable to take your calls.
If you have any queries, issues, or requests, email email@example.com or contact your account manager directly.Got it
Back End Software Developer
We want to be as transparent as possible, so we've put together everything you'll need to know / will be useful for your new role.
Barn 4, Dunston Business Village, Stafford, ST18 9AB ⚓
£25,800 - £38,000 💸
8:30am-5pm, Mon - Fri ⏰
As a brand new member of our Back End team, you’ll be directly supporting Codeweavers: the UK’s leading provider of digital problem-solving to the automotive industry. Your presence will be felt straight away by our small, close-knit team and the rest of the company!
Codeweavers has a strong culture based on mutual support, positivity and fun in the workplace. We always strive to learn and improve! While we’re a beautifully diverse bunch of people, all of us are creative, open-minded and friendly. We love what we do and we’re awesome at it.
When we think Back End Dev, we think: self-directed, self-motivated, focused. Everything below the tip of the iceberg, you’ll maintain. 💻
What we use
- C# (Visual Studio, Resharper)
- Web (ASP.NET, MVC, WebAPI)
- Object Relational Mapping
- Testing (NUnit, MOQ)
- Service Oriented Architecture (WCF, REST)
- SQL Server, Postgres and Cassandra (NoSQL) CruiseControl.NET
What you'll be up to
- Developing using agile techniques
- Aiding in building a first-rate code base with clean code techniques
- Providing development, support and maintenance to our services and products
- Pair partnering and owning code collectively
Sound like you?
- 2:1 or above in Computer Science, Mathematics or similar OR an exceptional portfolio
- Solid understanding of software engineering principles
- Experience creating APIs (REST, SOAP etc)
- An understanding of TDD
- Version control and continuous delivery skills
- Experience automating builds and deployments
If this role sounds interesting you can apply at firstname.lastname@example.org or continue with the button below.