Payment search on the Yeomans web site
Payment Search finally went live today on the Yeomans website, provided by GForces.
This is a big day for Codeweavers as the technical challenge has been significant.
So what makes Payment search so different?
1. “Real time” results
Each time “Search” is clicked, we calculate using up to the minute stock information. As Yeomans update their stock throughout the day, the results are near instantly reflected on Payment Search. So if a cash price of a vehicle is changed, they can be sure, that the payments displayed reflect this.
2. It’s fast
It really is fast. On Yeomans we can calculate 1200+ HP & PCP quotes on 600+ vehicles in around 0.5 of a second. Not bad when you think about what the service has to do for each one of those 600 vehicles.
- Look up the dealer’s rates and terms
- Look-up and extrapolate the correct residual value for the age/mileage/lender combination
- Calculate the payments, and the rest of the figures required for compliant quotes
- Check the dealer’s required sell-out rate for the vehicle (each one can be different)
- Produce an APR for each quote
- Calculate the Representative Example information
- Validate product parameters such as deposit, term and commission caps
- Validate the vehicle’s eligibility for the each finance product in terms of age and mileage
- Order the results and send back the correct page of results
- Store the quotes for reporting and to facilitate “Email-me this Quotation“
3. It’s simple to implement
In order to get Payment Search all is needed is a link or form to be added to the main web site.
A little bit of branding and Bob’s your Uncle.
4. It’s FREE to our existing customers
Well that’s it, LIVE ready to go. If you are an existing Codeweavers customer contact us to discuss getting Payment Search on your site. If you are not a Codeweavers customer today don’t worry! Payment Search can be yours for less than you would think.